*New with tags warehouse shelf pull - Very Soft
This thoughtfully crafted ladies leather vest is made for style, comfort, quality, and convenience. This high-quality leather is soft, supple, and durable for form-fitting flex. The classic, detailed design features a collarless V neckline, pointed bottom, novel orange-lining, and flattering angular seamlines. There’s a single side gun pocket and two lower hand pockets on the front torso for practicality. The single panel back enables simple installment of the user’s special patches. The groundbreaking patch access zipper liner enables quick and simple personalization of the vest without having to go through the hassle of ripping the seams of your beautiful, new clothing.
- QUALITY LEATHER: this breathable cowhide is extremely durable, making it resistant to cracking, tearing, moisture, temperature, and UV light. This supple fabric beautifully ages, fits the body, and maintains its shape (1.2mm).
- REVOLUTIONARY PATCH ACCESS LINING: this innovative feature is a breakthrough for patch sewing! Zippers allow you to enter the middle-space between the lining and the leather of your vest, so that you can conveniently attach your patches without having to rip the seams of your new clothing. There are two zippers at each side of the front panel and two zippers on the bottom of the interior’s back panel.
- SINGLE PANEL BACK: this is ideal for anyone who would like to unify their club with their signature patch or simply customize their vest with their personal selection of patches.
- SINGLE SIDE GUN POCKET: there’s an interior pocket for bullets and weapons. OTHER POCKETS include two lower front pockets.
- UNIQUE, INTRICATE DESIGN: also included are flattering angular seamlines and novel orange interior lining. The classic vest design has a pointed bottom, a collarless V neckline, and four snap buttons for the front closure. ------- For your SIZE, refer to the sizing chart on the last picture following the series of product images. Please carefully review this table to ensure proper fit and to avoid the hassle of exchanging your new leather vest.