*New Open Box store Return - Inspected - New condition, Contents undisturbed "It does appear two of the rounded corners are slightly angled down" not creased and potentially could be leveled with tools if it's a top mount. "See Photo's".
Kohler Cater Accessorized Kitchen Sink Stainless Steel (21612-2pc-na)
Work more efficiently with a kitchen workstation that caters to your individual needs. The Cater™ sink comes with a full suite of accessories to improve everyday tasks, from rinsing, draining and cutting food to dishwashing and cleanup. The accessories slide to exactly where you want them, and they're stackable to maximize workspace or can be removed entirely. This dual-mount sink offers the choice of top- or under-mount installation in a 36" cabinet. Premium 18-gauge stainless steel resists rust and wear.
- 36" minimum base cabinet width
- Single bowl
- One faucet hole with one accessory hole to the right
- 9" depth provides generous workspace
- Handcrafted, tightly angled fabricated corners maximize basin space
- SilentShield® sound-absorption technology offers quieter performance
- Accessories stack and slide on sink's beveled edge to enhance food prep and cleanup
- Included accessories: stainless steel sink rack, bamboo cutting board and two-piece colander set
- Includes sink drain and strainer
- Includes installation hardware
Material: Handcrafted from 18-gauge stainless steel
Installation: Top-mount or under-mount
- Clean stainless steel at least once a week.
- Always apply stainless steel cleaner/polish with a nonabrasive cloth or sponge, working with, not across, the grain.
- Do not use steel wool, wire brushes or abrasive sponge pads. Use only non-scratch cleaning pads.
- Cleaners containing chloride (bleach) are not recommended. If used, rinse the surface immediately to prevent corrosion.
- Most stainless steel products will scratch from everyday use. However, these scratches will blend over time to create a unique finish.
- Do not store open containers of cleaners or chemicals such as acids, bleach, sodium chloride, lye, toilet bowl cleaner, drain cleaner, or hard water stain removal products under your sink.