*New in Packaging
From the Manufacturer:
*Advanced Waterproof Fleece // Mossy Oak Break up Country Pattern (Photo is stock)
*Size: Men's Large (Neck 16-16.5" / Chest 42-44" / Sleeve 35-36" / Waist 35-37" / Inseam 32").
It is the first waterproof/breathable fabric system to use seam-sealing technology in genuine fleece.
Fleece is knit in a vertical pattern which provides excellent lateral stretch. Fleece uses a finer yarn in the weft-knit process. This requires a thinner needle and a higher gauge for fabric production – which results in unparalleled fabric hand and greatly reduces fabric noise.
After the knitting process, the factory “brushes” the fleece in order to make it as soft and quiet as possible.
Rivers West will not advertise “as soft as fleece” or “as quiet as fleece” because it’s the only brand that uses genuine fleece in a waterproof/breathable garment. There is no need to state “as good as the real McCoy” when you are the real McCoy.
- Made in the USA and Imported
- WATERPROOF/WINDPROOF OVERALL - The Rivers West Ambush Bib is a breathable waterproof fleece overall designed for outdoors activities in the wind and rain, ideal for late season hunting in cold temperatures
- MICRO-FLEECE EXTERIOR & SHERPA-FLEECE LINING - This camo hunting coverall utilizes a 5. 2 oz micro-fleece exterior coupled with a 9. 4 oz Sherpa-fleece lining which makes the product the warmest 2-layer AWF outwear on the market
- MULTIPLE POCKETS - The Ambush Bib features 2 large zippered chest pockets, 2 cargo pockets with oversized D-rings, 2 interior sherpa lined handwarmer pockets that offer a great deal of storage
- MULTIFUNCIONAL HUNTING COVERALL - This windproof fleece overall incorporates heavy duty 2-way zipper, elasticized back waist, 18? boot zippers with storm fly and double storm placket for your comfort
- CONVERTIBLE TO PANTS - The quiet storm cold weather bib has reversed buckle suspender belt which converts bibs to pants
- Zippered Chest Pockets, Interior Sherpa-Lined Handwarmer Pockets, Cargo Pockets with Oversized D-Rings
- Reversed Buckle Suspender Belt - Converts Bibs to Pants, Boot Zippers with Storm Fly
Machine Wash Cold - Gentle Cycle
Do not Bleach, Iron, or Dry Clean
No Fabric Softeners
Hang Dry Only
Do not Tumble Dry