About this item
- PROTECTIVE - Protect your table, desk, tablecloth and furniture tops against scratches, scuffs, stains, spillage while still show the beauty of your table and furniture tops.
- HEAVY DUTY & NOT SLIP - 1.5mm thickness is heavy enough to keep the cover from slip around. Maximum heat resistance of the cover is up to 160°F/70°C, 1.5mm protector can be used for all furniture tops.
- CUT TO FIT - The table protector will be slightly bigger than actual size due to possible shrinkage and deviation consideration. Please measure to get a correct size before order, or cut to fit, it's easy, just mark the exact measurement with a pencil and use a sharp knife or scissors to cut.
- ATTENTION - NOT recommend to place this CLEAR pad on glass, marble, white or other smooth desk & table tops. Please buy Royhom NEW VERSION clear one with a textured finish to avoid visible air bubbles. For BRAND NEW WOODEN or REPAINTED table tops, please cover this Crystal Clear protector on a tablecloth or make a choice of our NEW VERSION clear one to keep the painting from damaged, as the Crystal Clear pad is a bit sticky.
Product description from the Manufacturer:
Royhom table protectors are Eco-friendly PVC material protectors. It's widely used in kitchens, dining rooms and office workspaces, such as dining-table, bedside table, tea table, office table, TV bench etc. This cover can protect your table or tablecloth against scratches, scuffs, stains, spillage while keeping your desk tidy, clean and organized.
4 Corner Edges: 90 Degrees Right Angle.
Recommended Wash Type: Wipes clean with a damp cloth
Ideal for most tables - for SMOOTH AND POLISHED SURFACES such as glass, staving varnished or marble tops as well as NEW FURNITURE, please use MATT COVER instead to avoid air bubbles.
How to Contact Us?
Please open Royhom storefront, looking for Have a question for Royhom? Then Click Ask a question.
How to lay it flat on the table when unroll it?
1. Heat it with a hair drier and put something heavy on the curled places.
2. Lay it unroll on the sunlight.
3. Use the steam setting on your iron.
4. Lay out in Reverse-Roll direction, use heavy duty items pressing in days.